Devoted to providing the finest furniture for commercial projects, Zientte Contract has been a specialized division of Zientte for more than 10 years. Its main purpose is to design, test, and deliver an array of high-quality pieces tailored for the project in hand. This allows for specific application and design standards to be fulfilled based on the project rather than settling for the product available in the market.
Almost limitless factors can be incorporated into the design of any piece to satisfy general conditions such as application, durability and style, and much more specific conditions such as water and fire resistance, low maintenance materials, ergonomic considerations for the elderly/disabled, etc. Any product in our vast catalog can be used as a canvas: modifiable to suit the application; or alternatively any design can be created from scratch. Every single product that leaves our manufacturing plant endures extensive testing that ensures that it will perform exceptionally throughout its lifetime.Quality control is particularly rigorous for new or custom designs.
Product is not the only part of Zientte Contract’s service that is tailored for the project. From our logistics crew to our 3d rendering artists to our expert sales team, our staff will incorporate into the job seamlessly, adapting to any changes and unique circumstances.
- Design of any special/custom furniture to the client’s specifications.
- CAD Development of floor-plans and furniture layouts
- Development of 3d visualizations of furnished/unfurnished spaces, as well as individual renders of custom designs.
- Research of optimal materials for the intended applications
- Development and testing of prototypes
- Production and timeline fulfillment
- Creation of proposals, quotes and budgets.
- Ordering, coordination and follow-up.
- Control of budgets and timelines set for the project.
- Delivery, assembly and installation.
- Maintenance and support.